Estimated read time: 1 min, 51 secs
Every enterprise has 4 Phases and it’s no different with Network Marketers.
1. Build and Create
3. Defenders of Non-Growth
Successful Promoters always stay in Phase 1, which is Build and Create mode. They’re always engaging in income-producing activities and spending 80% of their time in the presence of a prospect (often referred to as the point of sale in traditional business). The other 20% of the time is still spent being productive, but it’s more focused on team-building and training. Although, truth be told: when you’re recruiting, you’re training. When you’re done recruiting, the training is over. Why? Because people will duplicate exactly what they experienced, and that’s on you.
Regardless of pin rank, you’ve got one job and it never changes: enroll new Promoters and Customers every day.
So, what does that main 80% of time in the presence of a prospect look like?
• Sharing your 2-minute story
• Using the LIMU Share App
• Texting interest-generator videos
• Participating in 3-way calls
• Hosting and attending LIMU Experience parties with prospects
SHOW, DON’T TELL
On the flip side, non-income-producing activities that consume Promoters who are stuck in management mode include telling your team what to do, instead of showing them what to do and spending too much time trying to learn about the ins and outs of the business and products. You learn by doing. Getting stuck in the details only derails real growth. Stop the logic. Moving forward requires putting logic on the back burner. You build your team by building your team. Motion creates emotion and massive action produces massive results. Add people to your list, expose them to the LIMU opportunity and get butts in the seats at Experience parties. It’s a numbers game. More exposures equals more income.
To manage is to control, to lead is to liberate.
LIMU is unique because it’s a company that allows you to be the messenger and not the message through a proven System and Process with simple and effective free tools that anyone can use. We’re a company that’s centered around sharing personal stories, not selling products, and certainly not dissecting numbers in your Back Office. Looking at your business does nothing to actually build your business. It’s busy work, playing work or the flat-out illusion of work.
Go do. Stop pondering and preaching, and start producing.