Building your business can be as easy as putting a shirt on and opening your mouth. Check out these 5 ways to be a walking billboard for your LIMU success! It’s really all about starting the conversation. A case of BLU FROG = 24 conversations! Think about it.
1. Get Geared Up!— This one’s a gimme. The easiest way to be a walking billboard is to show your LIMU pride and rock your official LIMU Gear! Throw on a shirt, hat, jacket, and whatever else you’ve got and strut your stuff! Let people see the awesome designs and have them ask you what LIMU is. Missing LIMU Gear? Not a problem! Check out www.limugear.com and stock up on everything you need to show off the LIMU Experience. Live the brand. Rock the gear.
2. Card Time—The best way to leave a meeting with someone new is to have them remember you. How do you do that? Give them something to remember you by! That way, when they want to talk more about LIMU and the LIMU Experience, they know how to contact you. Get your official LIMU business cards made through the LIMU Gear store and get ready to be remembered and be more.
“Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.” –John Raser, Director of Communications & Brand Development
3. Being a Master Elev-Orator— Sometimes it comes down to the time of an elevator ride. Floor one to floor four. How can you convince someone in that time that they will be able to find financial freedom and learn more about themselves in the process? Practice your elevator pitch so that when you’re in that situation, you know the perfect thing to say to someone to get them to realize how great building a business with LIMU could be!
4. All About That Product—You might have a body like Adonis and moves like Jagger, but if you’re only talking about LIMU products, then how will people know they really work? Commit to fit and get #LEANin2015 (we’re giving away some pretty sweet prizes)! Bring your LIMU LEAN with you to the gym for your midday pump session or crack open a BLU or BLU2 when you feel like the day is slowing down and you’ll be able to show and tell people about how great the LIMU Experience really is. And you should always have a little product on hand for sampling!
5. Beep Beep Bimmer—Once you reach the 20K rank, you’ll get access to a trophy on wheels and the flashiest way to show how great the LIMU Experience is: a shiny, new black BMW to call your own! What better way to let everyone you meet know about your success than to drive up in a Bimmer? Work hard, play hard, show it off.
And there you have it! Five ways to be a walking LIMU billboard and build your business every day.