The NBA and NHL championships have been decided, and baseball is getting into full swing, so we figured it was time to show you how LIMU is almost exactly like playing a sport. Check out why below and make sure to dig into all of the valuable content we’ve stuffed into this post!
1. Focus on the fundamentals—You can’t slam dunk if you don’t know how to do a layup and you can’t take in the beautiful beaches of Hawaii as a 200K if you don’t know how to be a 2K VIP Factory. Learning the basics with LIMU can lead to amazing, once-in-a-lifetime opportunities—but only after you master the fundamentals. And remember to keep it fun! Otherwise, what would be the point?
2. #1team1dream—As the old saying goes, there’s no ‘I’ in team. There will be times when you’ll be on top of the world, scoring all the points (and signing up people left and right) and there will also be times when you may hit a rough spot. That’s where your team comes in. You’re all in it together and when one person succeeds, everyone succeeds. Making a positive difference starts with people helping people—this is our mission.
3. “Running the Play”—Ever seen how many goals are scored on set pieces in soccer? A lot. Set plays are created because they work. It’s the same with LIMU. We have a proven system that works and we give that to you, so you can see success, too. LIMU’s culture is just different. Our Prosperity Plan rewards behaviors that keep people in the game and fosters teamwork.
4. Always in season—Every professional sports team has a schedule, and they keep to the schedule. Sometimes they win and sometimes they lose. That part of the schedule doesn’t matter. As hockey great Wayne Gretzky said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Scheduling parties every week helps you perfect your ‘Why’ and it will build your business. Scheduling weekly parties will turn you into a 2K VIP Factory in no time!
5. You’re only as good as your last at-bat—Just because the San Francisco Giants won the World Series last year doesn’t mean they will win again this year. Sure, they might, but it would be because they keep working hard and improving on what they’ve already done. When you’re building your business, it’s important to remember that you’re only as good as your last party. Use LIMU’s FREE digital resources to study up on ways to constantly improve your game, plus get re-energized, motivated and inspired at LIMU’s 100% FREE events!
6. Practice makes perfect—Athletes don’t just play games in front of thousands of people, they spend hours practicing. The best ones spend countless hours by themselves shooting free throws or running sprints or doing whatever they need to so they can be the best. Your Experience story can be perfect too, all you need to do is practice. Tell it to yourself in the mirror or tell it to your cat. It doesn’t matter, as long as you’re practicing it.
7. Act like you’ve been there before—Times will get tough, that’s just a fact of life. Sometimes you won’t hit the three like you normally would and sometimes it’ll just feel like your legs are made of concrete. Athletes deal with it in different ways, but it all comes down to one thing: understanding the opposition and figuring out a way to get around it. Even if you’ve never encountered a certain issue when you’re building your business or dealing with rejection, act like you have. Dress for the job you want, not the job you have. Act your wage. Like the ultimate playmaker “Neon” Deion Sanders said, “If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good.” Same with LIMU. “Act as if” and you’ll will it into fruition. Take it in stride and work through it and pretty soon you’ll be back to your old self, adding new Promoters and Customers to your team left and right like nothing happened at all.
8. Expect to win, play to win—Confidence and positivity go a long way. If you’re playing to win, you’ll have a much better shot at winning. Look at LeBron. Look at Messi. Look at Tiger. When you host a party, go in believing in yourself and believing that you will win and don’t be surprised when you have a ton of people asking questions and following your lead. The ball’s in your court at a party, so make it count.